(nap session, from top left, Tallulah, Tibert, Gypsy and Jasper)
(Jasper isn't the only one who takes care of Tibert, now its Gypsy's turn)
(they stayed this way over an hour)
(Tallulah and Tibert gassed out on my computer chair after a hard play session)
(she loves having a younger playmate since Jasper and Gypsy, at 19 months old, are outgrowing that energetic stage)
In other news...
I found one of my rotary cutters so now I can work on my 9-patch!!! It isn't one of my good ones so I'm hoping to limp along and get at least a few blocks worth cut out.
And, it is raining!!! YAYYYY!!! I dragged my planters of Wandering Jew out to get a good soaking. My friend Sharon gave them to me a few years ago when she moved and I thought they'd died(or were nearly dead). Last week I gave them a whole two quarts of water and they leapt back to life! They are soooo beautiful!! Wow, it is really coming down now. Good.

3 comments:
In my next lifetime, I want to be a kitty cat at your house, Molly!
I don't know what's better...the snuggle kitties, the quilt or the growing things!!
Oh, the kitty love is beyond cute. Makes me want to come and catnap them.
Post a Comment