Monday, May 25, 2009

a kitty video and in other news...

Here's Tallulah trying to groom Jasper. Tibert shows up to see what's going on outside.



In other news...

I made Susan's(Blackberry Creek in my blogroll) pumpkin pound cake yesterday afternoon, complete with the caramel sauce! It is oooooh soooo good!!

The boys went fishing early this morning and had a good time. We're strictly catch and release here. Our area lakes are known for high levels of mercury and pcbs so and Mark doesn't like killing/cleaning them.



We took the piggies out again for more grass munching. Sarah discovered a lump on Rainbow's belly and another one on Meadow. We are hoping it isn't what killed our Shimmer. Its in a different place and could be mastitis or a mammary cyst maybe.

Then there is this:

Mountain Lion sighting. Yay. (hint, watch the video, the guy looks like Brad Pitt but more rugged)

We're going to take a mega-load of stuff to the women's shelter thrift store after lunch, hope they are open! I'm looking for wooden corner shelves to use in the girls room and in my bathroom. Mark might have to break down and make some though.

4 comments:

clickmom said...

OMG I am totally going to dream about Mr. Thomason tonight. Yummy.

clickmom said...

Also, be careful!

~Molly~ said...

Isn't he though???*G*

I don't doubt he saw what he saw but I'm wondering if it was someone's pet/guard cat that escaped. 200 pounds is awfully big for a wild cat.

Chickenbells said...

Oh those kitties are TOO CUTE!! I just love it when they clean each other...