Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I should be in bed...

After what I did today. I promise I'll head that way after I publish this.

First, I took Ryan to work at 8:30 because his boss said that's what time I needed to have him there. She didn't show til 9 so we had to wait there for her. Then I came home and got the girls so we could drive an hour one-way to get raw milk for our co-op. For some reason I had the order down as 10 gallons but added mine to it and ended up paying for 13 gallons(and came home with 10), it still confuses me! Stopped by our house to drop off my milk(that wasn't really mine but I didn't know it yet), took the rest of the milk to the distributor's home. Stayed and visited waiting on the egg lady to bring our eggs. Visited more and realized I needed to pick Ryan up from work. I called, he said they were ready, so Sarah and I took off for the rink. When we got there he found out that they'd be there at least another hour or more. Sarah and I rushed home so we could eat and put the eggs up and I grabbed the milk that wasn't mine before going to get Ryan "for real". We then dropped off the milk, and ran by walmart to return a night gown, get my medicine(for high blood pressure, imagine that!), dog food, and ice. Then home for a bite of chicken, a shower, and a short(very short) nap. Off to drop Ryan at his youth group's place and then the girls to their Wednesday church thing before going to PetCo to see about the kitties(they are fine but I haven't got to see them yet). Met Mark at Mugshots, drank iced tea before running out to get the girls. Brought Mark back to his car and came home. He had to go back out to fetch Ryan and we ate our dinner at 10 minutes til 10 tonight. Whew.

I promise to have frog pictures, piggie pictures and more in the coming days! Things have been a bit strained as Mark was forced to resign from his job last Friday. He is doing some consulting for a friend and thinking it will be permanent in a few months but the pay is considerably less than what he was getting. Still, we consider ourselves very lucky and blessed that he has the connections and friendships that lend themselves to this type of situation.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Wow, makes me tired just reading about it. Rest now.

Betts said...

Phew! And I thought I was tired.