Monday, August 31, 2009

The kids are here....

We took off for Tuscaloosa, Alabama early Saturday morning to meet my parents and brother there for a kid hand-off. They'll be staying 2 weeks. Right now I'm not sure if my parents will bring them all the way home or if we'll meet again in Tuscaloosa to retrieve them. Meanwhile, I'm nursing a very out of whack back and have to seriously consider not doing all the projects I had planned to tackle. Ouch. I. Hurt. Bad. So bad that it hurts to breathe sometimes. Anyway, I'm going to rest as much as possible and see what happens toward the end of the week.

(click to biggify the pics)

(playing in a creek we hiked to)


(mom and dad's house)


(firepit for marshmallow roasting in front of the new master bedroom suite)


(Shuford creek, in the backyard)


(the narrow window above Amy's head is the same as the one in the firepit picture-far right of the pic)

5 comments:

altonwoods said...

Really Lovely Picures! I want a firepit like the one in the pic...Jeff

autumnesf said...

Hope your back feels better soon Molly. That really stinks.

And grandma's place looks awesome. Hope the kids are enjoying themselves.

Julie said...

Hey, Molly. Thanks for stopping by the blog. I love yours, too. And I love your parent's house!

I think I need Tibert.

Look forward to getting to know you.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Sorry to hear you're having back problems, Molly. I can sympathize. Feel better soon.

Chickenbells said...

See ya later kiddos!! I hope everyone enjoys their respective vacations...and your back feels better soon!!