Your rainbow is shaded brown.
What is says about you: You are a deep thinking person. You appreciate the roughness of nature. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections.
Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.
What is says about you: You are a deep thinking person. You appreciate the roughness of nature. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections.
Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.
I found this little quiz at Quilted Simple, a new blog I stumbled across this afternoon.
Since I don't have the kids this week I'm supposed to be doing all sorts of things around the house. Yesterday my back was bothering me and today I have a headache so I'm blog hopping. Now, I am NO farmer or gardener, I have a black thumb and no land to support any kind of farming but I'm fascinated with it all and love reading about other folks trials and triumphs. Here are some of my finds:
Sugar Creek Farm
Children in the Corn
Jericho Settler's Farm
Tiny Farm Blog
Rock Garden Project
stony run farm
Skippy's Vegetable Garden
Bonnie's Sustainable Blog
Firesign Farm
Hen and Harvest
Enjoy!

4 comments:
How about you relax? Enjoy yourself just a bit...the things on the list will wait, and I'll bet with a little you time, you'll motor right through them in no time!!
Hi Molly, I would like to take the quiz. How fun to see your results. I don't know you personally but the description sounds right on from my perspective of your personality.
Thanks for the blogs you have enjoyed. I know I will too. I have been having a hard time getting around to everyone but today is a nice computer time for me too.
If you want to see more of my son's 1930's home I posted more of it today.
Have a relaxing day and feel better soon.
Hugs...Jeanne
Sweet! Thanks for the mention. I do try to be informative, as well as entertaining ;-)
~Sadge
Thanks for the links! I love farm blogs :)
Post a Comment