Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Growing Things...

Not necessarily things "I am" growing, just things that "are" growing.(click pics to biggify)


(remember when it was just a few sprouts?)


(I divided and relocated these cannas, one batch bloomed, the other 3 didn't)


(Jasper really wanted to come with me)


(I rescued these sweet potatoes from the back of my pantry)


(the other wanderer)


(our terrariums are doing well)


(if anyone knows, what are these plants called?)


(I'm still tickled that our homeschool group did such a great job of sharing materials for these, I LOVE ours!)

3 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Look at how green and lovely everything is looking in your neck of the woods! I am just getting the water all plugged back in after my painting expedition...because MY yard? Yeah, it's now making the house look bad!

Anet said...

Looks great Molly! I think those plants are in the succulent (sp.?) family... but not sure of the name.

We've had the strangest summer... very cool! I hope that doesn't mean a freezing winter is in store for us. Michigan is such a drag in the winter:(

Carol Dunton said...

I'm loving the sweet potato!! The cannas are such a pretty shade. It's so nurturing to have little pots of growth and beauty all around and you have such a good helper, too!