Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kitties in the yard....

I'll start by saying that I do NOT like taking them outside. It leads them to think that every time the door is opened they are supposed to run out. But, they love it and for now they stick very close to the house. I'm sure we'll end up having to build some sort of enclosure for them soon. We have a net from the trampoline to work with.


(gathered under the kitchen window)


(Gypsy and Tallulah checking out dead leaves)


(Tallulah loves this tall grass, usually she's crouched down in the middle of it)



(Tibert is constantly on the move)


(sometimes they play pounce with each other)


(isn't he handsome?)


(Gypsy found a good napping spot for the rest of the afternoon, poor thing was worn out)



(Rosie was mad because they didn't get to go outside for as long as the others. She showed her displeasure by dominating Ruby in the hallway)

3 comments:

jeanne said...

Hi Molly, your kitties are sure loving their adventure in the yard. Isn't it funny how very smart they are yet they won't give you an attention unless they have a mind too. Cats are a study. Just like Rosie knowing she didn't have as much time outside as th rest. LOL. You gotta love them.

Hugs...Jeanne

Chickenbells said...

I have always wanted to build an enclosure for Meena with a kitty door so she can go out whenever she wants and be totally safe from the ickiness that is sometimes out there!

Eilleen said...

Gorgeous cats Molly!

I also have to say, I love the quilt and the pictures you had hanging in Gypsy's napping spot. :)