Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return. ~ Mary Jean Iron
The great Western disease is, 'I'll be happy when... When I get the money. When I get a BMW. When I get this job.' Well, the reality is, you never get to when. The only way to find happiness is to understand that happiness is not out there. It's in here. And happiness is not next week. It's now. ~ Marshall Goldsmith
If we just worry about the big picture, we are powerless. So my secret is to start right away doing whatever little work I can do. I try to give joy to one person in the morning, and remove the suffering of one person in the afternoon. If you and your friends do not despise the small work, a million people will remove a lot of suffering. ~ Sister Chan Khong

4 comments:
What a beautiful day...full of wise words and happy smiles.
I love this post, Molly. So much wisdom.
Especially love the Marshal Goldsmith quote. I might have to steal it and use it.
I like the first photo... even though I have no clue what that is, I'm loving the colors and shape ;)
And the second one is so... cute!
Post a Comment