I think I'm back!! I've been in a funk lately about my STUFF. The staggering amounts of junk in our house and not knowing how to deal with it, or having the time to address it has hog-tied me and kept me from enjoying anything. After a much-needed day of rest, I feel much better about things. It seems like something came up every weekend we thought we'd be able to relax. Finally, after spending most of the day Saturday running errands to the pool supply store, grocery shopping, mall shopping(ugh), and more, we stopped Sunday to rest(mostly). Ryan had a party from 1 to 6 so after we dropped him off we ran to Academy to get shorts for the girls($3.99 a pair) and then home to the pool. We stayed all day.

(Mark had to get up the last bits of glass first)

(my view from the pool)

(straight up from center of the pool)

(the girls swam while the adults floated)
Then, of course, comes Monday...

(my utility room shelf is going to the garage, being replaced by a rectangular table so the catboxes can go under)

(and this needs addressed, again)

(however, I have many obstacles in my way, some with fangs and claws and ill tempers)

(and some with the cute factor that keeps me from moving them)

(and the occasional distraction known as facebooking*)
*you can add me if you'd like, Molly Smith Sonier. Just tell me you know me from my blog if you've got a name I might not recognize.
4 comments:
Does the stuff multiply when you're not looking? It is hard to keep on top of it all...but you'll soon have it under control...I'm sure of it! Until then, reclining in the pool sounds lovely!!
I do believe it wantonly breeds when I leave the room(or not). I swear I clean off that hutch every month or so only to have it restock within hours. For now I'm resolved to donate, donate, and donate til it is manageable.
Yeah... I have a few of those cute factors running around too, distracting creatures!
I think floating in a pool sound like heaven, I haven't floated in ages!
Molly ~ I can so identify with what you are going through. Why can't I just let it go? I'll be working on my storage shed this weekend. Keep you chin up!!
Post a Comment