I do so love to go camping - - - we went last weekend. Unfortunately, in looking over hubby's work schedule and our vacation to the northwoods schedule, I'm not seeing any days OPEN for another camping excursion.
I am a crazy cat lady, a fierce mama bear, a soulmate, a lover of nature and life...
I have many irons in the fire so I'm not real deep here, just jotting things down for myself. Depending on which blog you are reading, you will find pictures, ramblings, quotes, and/or recipes. You are most welcome to follow along as I go.
3 comments:
I'm jealous! I'd love to go camping. But then again, if our house doesn't sell I might be living out of a travel trailer. Maybe I should wait!
Have a fun and safe trip...I will be basking by a pool and eating pupcakes...Are you sure you don't have time to drive out??? ;)
I do so love to go camping - - - we went last weekend. Unfortunately, in looking over hubby's work schedule and our vacation to the northwoods schedule, I'm not seeing any days OPEN for another camping excursion.
Very sad face.
Post a Comment