Tuesday, September 22, 2009

That time of year again...

NINETEEN years ago I married this man! And I love him more than ever.










6 comments:

Anet said...

Happy Anniversary!

We'll be celebrating our 19th in October:) We're right behind you.

Thanks for the Civil War letter link. I sent a e-mail response but I don't think it went through. I've been having a terrible time with my e-mail lately. Grr....
It was very nice of you to think of us. I'll be sure to share the letters with Noah.
We have the same background design:) on my whimsicalmoon.blogspot.com
blog.
Happy Autumn to you too!

Keetha Broyles said...

Happy Anniversary, you love birds you!!!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Happy Anniversary, Molly. I hope you have many many more.

A Slice of the Pie said...

Congrats on 19 years!

Kel

tipper said...

Congratulations!! And happy anniversary to you both!

jeanne said...

Hi Molly, I have been gone for a week and just returned home. I am glad I can wish you a Happy Anniversary, even if it is belated. Your dh is very handsome and you both are lucky to celebrate so many years of marriage and still be in love. We have been married 46 years and still in love. Where did those years ago. I remember our 20th so well. We got all dressed up and went to a very expensive place to eat. They put pillows under our feet. LOL. We had great food and I will never forget it.

Your fall look is awesome on your blog. I enjoyed the links too.

Have a great fall day.

Hugs, Jeanne