****edited****
Finally for whatever reason, it came to me this afternoon. His official name is Buster Tom(not Alexander) Sonier, and it was unanimously agreed upon. YAHOOOOO!! I'm so glad to have something to call him!
I am going to try and get some of him awake but he's a fast little thing! Maybe this weekend I can. Also, my other animals are quite left out lately so I may snap some of them as well.
In other news...
I am sick, sick, sick, with whatever Amy had. Now Sarah and I are coughing this deep, wet, cough. My chest itches just under my collarbone, weird. I'm feverish, dizzy, and tired, and headed to the couch for a nap. Mark will have the pleasure of running the kids around to their Wednesday night church activities tonight.
We have postponed our trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo and Botanical Gardens which would have included the Spring Festival at the Japanese Gardens. I hate that we'll miss it but with the zoo it might have been too much in two days.
We sold the Suburban. I keep telling myself that I'm glad but I miss it terribly! It was a 1990 model and there was more wrong with it than right(seat belts weren't reliable, power windows didn't work, a/c didn't blow at all, needed brakes, tires, struts, shocks, and other new stuff). Our neighbors across the street bought it from us for $500 and were driving it within hours so apparently it wasn't a fuel pump problem as we suspected. Oh well. It would have drained us to make it safe and comfortable for our family. I'm hoping to get used to the Jeep one of these days. It is easy to drive but getting in proves difficult. The door handles are touchy and sometimes the locks don't unlock(automatic sliding ones) and because of the contoured seats its hard to get in to and out of but its easy for me to see out of and the seats go in nine kinds of directions, and it isn't white(big plus).
I managed to get all my blogroll moved over from the old blog. I'll be adding more of my favorite blogs later. Does everyone else have 2000 blogs saved to a favorites folder or is it just me??? Sheesh!! There isn't enough time in the day!
Now, I'm off to the couch, iCarly be hanged.

7 comments:
Hope you are feeling better soon! I like the kitty's name. I think it is so cute that the sleep like that!
I saw your YAHOOOO out of my peripheral vision and thought that was going to be his name.
Sorry you're sick.
That kitten is so darn cute. I love the way he curls up with the older cats.
Hope you all feel better soon!
Kel
I had to come see - what a cutie!!! I can't believe the other cat is cuddling it. Wiwi would be spitting her teeth out!
The kitty cuddling is unbelievable. My older kitty would never in a million years have let the kitten be that close to her.
What a big name for such a little kitty. I hope he grows into it. He's sooooooo cute. Sorry you're under the weather, Molly. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Aw, how precious!
Post a Comment