Saturday, April 11, 2009

Enough already??

By the way, this is my 400th post!!! Wow!! I never dreamed I'd still be blogging.

That's not what I meant by the title of my post though. I promise my next post won't be cute kitty pictures, much as I love them. But, that's not this post is it?


Jasper licked him a little bit and then settled back down to nap for over two hours! Tallulah joined them later. We've got a few more names to mull over. Rover(which I love), Rufus(think I mentioned this one), Merlin, and Rusty. All of our male cats have had names ending in "er" so Rover fits best. Our other males were Junior, Pipper, Chester and Jasper(current).





6 comments:

Anet said...

That is so sweet! Your cats are so loving and accepting.
What about Juniper? :)
It goes cute with Jasper.

Betts said...

Are you sure you don't want to keep him for yourself. He sure is cute with the big cat book ends.

Karen said...

Mr. Rover certainly found a great home!

Chickenbells said...

Oh my heavens. I am just dying over those snugly kitty pictures! I think it would be fine to include a picture a day of the kitties...fine indeed!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a lot of kitty fun!

The Ginger Darlings said...

Surely if you found him in the woods then he should be Little Red. Not Hansel as that would be too sad as Gretel would then be lost.
Little Red, safe from the wild woods and the wolves.
Gingers here send their love. He looks such a darling.