
If you know Spongebob you know about the suds. It is his version of being sick. I'm pretty sure I caught Ryan's version of the suds when he COUGHED ON ME a few days ago. Sigh. How rude. So, there's that. And there's this:
My completely made up outta my butt string beanie!! Amy's is blue and Sarah got a mulberry one. Mine is a 70s avocado gold-green.
And there is also this:
I planted something and it is still living! Yay me!!
In other news...
Ryan is having a Halloween party this Saturday night. We have no idea how many kids will be here. His pool party had 40. I'm hoping for somewhat less, like maybe half of that.
Amy is working at a Trunk or Treat thing Wednesday night, she'll be handing out candy and she's also suffering from the suds.
I'm going to rest as much as I can before these events. Wish us luck!!

2 comments:
I hope everybody gets unsudsy soon. Suds is a bummer.
Your butt is much more talented than mine...and hardly ever makes me hats. It's so annoying. Maybe it's angry at me for making it go to the gym...?
OK...well, I hope you feel much much better soon...and have a lovely time this week! It is SNOWING here today...so I am trying to stay warm and away from the suds.
Post a Comment