Friday, January 22, 2010

O hai my computer has a sick...

Soooo I'm blogging and everything else from Amy's laptop(complete with misfiring or non-firing keys-there is no comma among other things). Which means I have no access to my pictures or my music. Drat. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next week so I can get back to the usual.

We are having the wildest weather these days! Friends in Arizona and California have on my mind all week long. Our area had tornadoes Wednesday night... in JANUARY! But the oak tree has buds on it and I saw a robin last week on the fence so Spring is just around the corner. I can't wait!


(Tibert stuck in a tree last summer)

3 comments:

clickmom said...

Signs of spring in January! I'm jealous.

Anet said...

Oh my gosh... spotting a Robin, sounds like pure joy to me!
We are a long ways from the Robins returning. Sigh!

I hope your computer woes are fixed soon, no commas,,, would be tough!

Chickenbells said...

It has been fweaky here! I swear, I have NEVER seen a place so unequipped for weather that eventually shows up. We had a lot of snow accumulation last nigh and I did not hear ONE plow out...and I live close to downtown...it's such a mess. I was talking to a dear friend in Flagstaff and since they are having roof collapse problems...there is only ONE store open up there. I just don't understand what is going on in AZ!