Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The post in which I hone my housework avoidance skills...

By posting pictures of our recent activity...


(Sarah swinging. this one is worth clicking to enlarge!)


(Sarah took this picture at the park, I think it is amazing, enlarge it too!)



(December sun on my black shelf)



(December clouds)


(first outing on the leash)



(next time I'll make it bigger and use a yarn that doesn't show the decrease holes. majorly modified from this pattern)



(December clouds again)

5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh honey! I have HONED my housework avoidance skills to a SHARP EDGE!!!!

Hehehehehehehe

clickmom said...

I gotta travel more. I love your December skies! The swinging almost upside down is one of my recurring nightmares, and the dog is adorable. Also, nice shot Sarah! Kids have an intuitive grasp of composition, and she sure captured a mood there too!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos! I can't wait to see some holiday themed ones.
weight loss

Chickenbells said...

All certainly lovely ways to avoid being IN and cleaning...they would probably also work for not wrapping your presents...ugh!!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

That Sparkle is just the cutest puppy. I wish I had one just like her (but don't tell Miss Jealousy (Sophie).