No fair showing these pics, Molly. They are so precious. I want every one of them. BUt I have my hands full with my two. I was tempted at retreat when a girl brought in a beagle/bull baby she was trying to adopt out. He was a cutie, but not as cute as yours.
I am a crazy cat lady, a fierce mama bear, a soulmate, a lover of nature and life...
I have many irons in the fire so I'm not real deep here, just jotting things down for myself. Depending on which blog you are reading, you will find pictures, ramblings, quotes, and/or recipes. You are most welcome to follow along as I go.
2 comments:
They are so darn cute!
I wish you could ship one to me:)
No fair showing these pics, Molly. They are so precious. I want every one of them. BUt I have my hands full with my two. I was tempted at retreat when a girl brought in a beagle/bull baby she was trying to adopt out. He was a cutie, but not as cute as yours.
Post a Comment