
Sonny and Sarah
We went the next weekend to collect our Christmas tree from Danville Farms. This is our favorite tree farm and we've been coming here almost 10 years. Of course this is not the first one that wasn't properly measured. The tag said 9 feet. I can understand 9.5 or even 9.9 or something, but 11 feet 7 inches?? That is WAAAAAAY off! We cut 10 inches off the trunk and it was still too big to fit under the ceiling beam.
We were pressed for time so there aren't many pictures. Here's Jasper doing his part to keep the tissue paper under control.



Meanwhile...

Fozzie was a busy boy and fathered, despite our best efforts to keep them apart, a litter of puppies with Sparkle. She went into labor on December 6th, exactly a year from the day we brought her home. Doesn't she look miserable?
Her babies, all female, are 1 week old now and we are in love with them!

Bijou, Biscuit, Maezy, and Macaroni
I hope everyone is having a wonderful, peaceful holiday season! I don't blog nearly as much as I want to, things are crazy with three extremely social kids.

2 comments:
Hi Molly,
I LOVE your header picture!
Your house looks lovely for the holidays!
Fozzie is so cute. He looks like a toy dog. I know those pups are going to grow into beautiful doggies. So sorry to hear of the sad event with the dog getting hit. Things like that hurt my heart so much. Stay warm.
Post a Comment