10 years ago
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Painting is DONE!!
We have hemmed and hawed for months and months about painting our dining room and kitchen. I just could NOT find the right color even though I knew what I wanted. Lowe's started carrying a new line called Creative Ideas with Color and **Finally** I found the perfect match! Its called Gecko and boy is it ever green! Like the new growth on our holly bushes or newly leafed out oak trees. GREEN! We need to add some artwork and I really want a pot rack. I'll just bask in the green-ness for now though!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yes ma'am, I believe that IS green!
And - - - I believe that is a green lappy on the table which is feelin' right at home in that green room.
I love it!! It looks great!
That definitely is GREEN! Did you love it immediately or is it going to have to grow on you?
That certainly IS green! How fantastic to surround yourself with such vivid color...there's nothing better than a bright and cheery kitchen!
Yea! Awesome color.
It looks awesome. I like it!
That is some color! I'd say you need some graphic black and white photos on that wall.
Post a Comment