Friday, March 27, 2009

Well Now...

I have a new blog name and a new blog url! Sorry to make this such a pain but would you all please bookmark or change in your favorites to the new address. Purty Pleeeze? Thanks!! I'll set to work fixing things up here soon enough. Bear with me! My Dark Oak Woman blog will remain up but all my new posts will be here. I'll have a permanent link to the old place though.

Ok, I'm off to clean my room, today we're expecting storms for company later this afternoon and I'd hate for a tornado to catch me with a dirty floor! Aack!! I already hear thunder!

5 comments:

Anet said...

I clicked on followers so you'll show up on my blog list now.
Take care in that storm. It's Spring!
Oh gosh, last spring was horrible with trees falling everywhere. Now I'm freaked out about trees and the wind.

Chickenbells said...

OK...I updated my links, although, I did that yesterday...but I just put in the new url...whee!

Have fun cleaning your room and enjoy your company...

Anonymous said...

Found ya! Why did you change blogs?

Anonymous said...

i spent yesterday cleaning, is there something in the air?? i love that pic, so dark and broody

Tipper said...

Your new place look great!!