We are VERY thankful that the winds did not blow as hard as they were supposed to and that they went east instead of south. And we are eternally grateful for the FD and VFDs that took care of this and the many MANY other fires in east Texas this week.
10 years ago

4 comments:
That is very scary! I saw something awhile ago about fire in Texas, I thought of you and your family and hoped you were safe!
Take care, Anet
Very Scary Molly! Wow it's sure is hot there and so late in the season too. Praying your hs year is off to a good start. Would love for you to join us in the quilt group on the Jody challenge mystery quilt, we are just starting!
Susan
Having lived through a very large fire this year, I'm really glad for you that it didn't come your way!
Wow scary- glad your FIL was ok.
Post a Comment