Hi there, We both belong to the HIP list group. I saw your post the other day and thought I would leave a comment. ;) I love manic panic products. I have shocking pink and vampire red superman blue. On my kids I use koolaid they get all kinds of cool colors and it washes out in a few times so they can do what ever color when ever they want. My son went white first then we applied the koolaid. Any way Love to see a fellow creative mom!! Looks like ya'll had a great time.
I am a crazy cat lady, a fierce mama bear, a soulmate, a lover of nature and life...
I have many irons in the fire so I'm not real deep here, just jotting things down for myself. Depending on which blog you are reading, you will find pictures, ramblings, quotes, and/or recipes. You are most welcome to follow along as I go.
3 comments:
I didn't realize you all had died your hair! Too fun!! When is the family photo taking place?
What fun! I just love the new looks!
Hi there,
We both belong to the HIP list group. I saw your post the other day and thought I would leave a comment. ;) I love manic panic products. I have shocking pink and vampire red superman blue. On my kids I use koolaid they get all kinds of cool colors and it washes out in a few times so they can do what ever color when ever they want. My son went white first then we applied the koolaid. Any way Love to see a fellow creative mom!! Looks like ya'll had a great time.
Post a Comment